Xlear Rescue Nasal Spray 45ml
Meet Xlear Rescue, the nasal spray for when you need a stronger, but still natural, punch against whatever is causing your upper respiratory problems. Herbs and essential oils have long been used for natural relief from dozens of ailments. Xlear Rescue features herbal supplements like Pau d’Arco, and essential oils like oregano, parsley, eucalyptus, and tea tree to give you fast, effective relief when you need it most.
Just like the original Xlear Nasal Spray, Xlear Rescue is drug-free with no risk of rebound or addiction. It plays an important part in the leading natural Xlear Sinus Care line as the only option providing herbal sinus care. Xlear Rescue is another important tool in your arsenal to breathe better so you can enjoy your life and feel good about what you’re putting in your body.
For when you need fast relief from congestion, sniffles, and contaminants in the air, it’s Xlear to the “Rescue!”
- Features herbal supplements and essential oils: Pau d’Arco, Oregano, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, and Parsley.
- Drug-free formula means no risk of addiction or rebound, no matter how often you need to use it.
- Easy-to-use metered pump spray nozzle delivers about 240 fine-mist sprays, meaning lots of relief per bottle.
- Unique herbal blend combined with Xlear’s patented original nasal spray formula for fast relief you can count on.
- Natural ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about what you’re putting in your body.
The metered nasal pump sprayer provides a precise amount of spray in a fine mist.
Clear the nasal passageway by gently blowing your nose before using.
Prior to initial use, remove clear cap, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping one or more times until the solution is dispensed.
Insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril four to five times a day until symptoms subside.
Clean nozzle after use and replace the safety cap.
Use Xlear Rescue for relief from congestion, sniffles, and contaminants in the air. For regular daily use, we recommend original Xlear Saline Nasal Spray with Xylitol.